Successful roll control, elimination of core deformation and proven performance through years of satisfied customers all testify to Tidland’s leaf-style shafts. Designed for use in cores
7" to 24" (178 mm to 610 mm) ID cores and over/Coreless with 360º radial expanding grip along the entire leaf face, the Series 750 delivers more winding surface and allows for the winding of single or multiple rolls, with or without cores.
With smooth, polished external leaves, these shafts are particularly suited for delicate or sensitive materials. Leaf Shafts are built tough, with bodies constructed of standard steel, alloy steel or aluminum, and internal tubes made of durable, hard-wearing rubber. Simple modular construction and standardized components mean quick off-the-shelf spares service and easy in-plant maintenance when necessary.
- Leaf-Style design delivers more winding surface, and is best for the elimination of core deformation.
- 360º radial expanding grip allows for the winding of single or multiple rolls, with or without cores.
- Journal detail can be customized to fit existing equipment.
- Available in many sizes to accommodate most applications.
- Durable construction designed to withstand abuse and abrasion.
- Manufactured to your specifications.
- Optional fixed leaf design for concentric high-speed winding.
- Optional cantilevered support to suit machine design needs.
The largest diameter leaf shaft available, this shaft is excellent for tougher jobs such as winding metal and foil strips. It can also be used as a reel spool for Pope reels and large paper machines.
7" to 24"
(178 mm to 610 mm) ID cores, as well as in coreless operations.