Edge Trim-Self Contained Shear Slitting System
Reduce waste and increase productivity with Tidland Edge Trim, a self-contained shear slitting unit for continuously moving flexible webs. Blade set up time is virtually eliminated during trim changes by quickly repositioning the knife pair (upper and lower blades) simultaneously, without disturbing the slit geometry to maintain the highest level of trim quality.
Improve efficiency even further with Tidland’s optional automated positioning system. Intuitive, user-friendly touch-screen controls allow you to reposition slitting units simultaneously, without slowing or stopping the production process.
Additional Key Features:
- Simplified connections - Requires only 110 (or 220) VAC single-phase power Industrial touch screen controller
- Compact and rugged control console enables many mounting options
- Used with Performance Series Class II and Class III Knifeholders
- Standard trim support 5.6” (142.24 mm) (narrower and wider supports are available). Maximum trim of 15” (381 mm) possible
- Gear reducer option for very slow web speeds
- Factory-set removable cant angle. Enter absolute web widths patterns
- Make absolute incremental moves, Individual moves, simultaneous bi-directional or simultaneous uni-directional
Removable and reversible blade cartridge
Raise and lower knives quickly
Change measurements from English to Metric